Covid-19 is now a part of our lives. It is up to each one of us to take responsibility for our own and others’ health. When you can’t control what’s happening around you, PLEDGE to control the way you RESPOND to what’s happening. That’s where the DIFFERENCE lies.”
I will respect and care for my co-workers, customers, and community, while seeking ways to provide excellent service and I will hold myself and my colleagues accountable to honour this pledge.
Health & safety
- I will be mindful of limiting my exposure to people and touching surfaces.
- I will keep myself safe by washing my hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water and/or use hand sanitiser.
- I will wear a mask when I am at work or in public spaces.
- I will maintain social distancing while at work or in public spaces.
- I will accept temperature scanning and stay at home if necessary.
- I will answer all screening questions honestly.
- I will monitor my health, self-quarantine and seek medical advice and testing if I show any COVID-19 symptoms.
- I will only travel to places as allowed by current regulations.
- I will work from home where possible.
- I will manage my finances carefully knowing that these are uncertain times financially.
- I will read reputable sources and verify facts before sharing any information.
- I will familiarise myself with my organisation's Covid-19 policies.
- I will disclose when and if I may have been exposed eg travel or funeral attendance.
- I will only cough or sneeze into a tissue or a bent elbow.
- I will use non-physical forms of greeting (no handshakes or hugs).
- I will avoid face-to-face meetings.
- I will try wherever possible to have voice and video meetings.
I will treat others with empathy and not stigmatise those who may be infected (We are all anxious).
Download the Care & Responsibility Pledge