Before you begin the recruitment process ask yourself the following questions:
- What do I need the employee to do? (clearly define the deliverables)
- How many hours per week is necessary to achieve the deliverables? (Is part/flexi time or outsourcing a possibility?)
- Can my business afford such a job function / can my business afford not to have this function?
- What is the market paying for such work?
- How much time will I need to spend recruiting, training and coaching the employee?
If after answering these questions, you still wish to recruit, then download the dos & don’ts checklist below to help you find the right person in the right way.